Friday, 26 February 2010 08:49
Today IDoBlog was updated, were fixed several minor problems in IDoBlog component and IDoBlog modules:
- Corrected community name length (keyword) in the database.
- Corrected CSS-files - When some comments contains long row, it brokes site design, or text overrided site content, now all ok.
- Locked sending an empty comments.
- IDoBlog installation script - correction of the database prefix for the Joomla! tables jos_ replaced by # __. Problems can arise when installing IDoBlog on those sites, where as a prefix for Joomla! stood value other than jos_
- Increasing the tags size in database from 35 to 255 characters.
- The problem with the "Last comments" module - not displayed some of the comments. Corrections were made directly in the IDoBlog source code, not in the module source code.
- Corrected avatars displaying in the "My friendship requests" interface.
Sinnce 2.1.62 version were made changes in files:
- components\com_idoblog\idoblog.xml - that you will know your IDoBlog version
Additionally you should to run some queries in PHPMyAdmin, to update your database. "your-prefix" you should change to your database prefix, usually jos_. For example jos_idoblog_communities:
ALTER TABLE `your-prefix_idoblog_communities` CHANGE `community_keyword` `community_keyword` VARCHAR( 150 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL
ALTER TABLE `your-prefix_idoblog_tags` CHANGE `tagname` `tagname` VARCHAR( 255 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL
ALTER TABLE `your-prefix_idoblog_comments` ADD INDEX ( `date` )
For new IDoBlog's installs you no need to do this queries.